Mangala hospital has four major operation theatres which are fully equipped with state of the art equipment for optimal care of its patients. Besides this there is also a minor operation theatre for performing small cases and infected cases. All surgeries of abdomen, head and neck, breast, thyroid and extremities are performed on day to day basis. All poly trauma surgeries are done owing to large number of referral from peripheral hospitals. The hospital provides for with several high end equipments at very affordable rates to the patients. Some of the routine surgeries are
- Hernia repair
- Hydrocele surgery
- Surgery for haemorrhoids( piles)- cryosurgery, LASER.
- Breast lump excision
- Thyroid surgery
- Laparotomies for stomach perforation, intestinal obstruction, trauma
- LASER surgery for varicose veins
Apart from surgery for these simple diseases our surgeons are performing on regular basis surgeries for various types of tumors (cancer surgeries).
We treat all the following cancers
- Cancer of oral cavity such as cheek, tongue and lip.
- Cancer of thyroid
- Cancer of oesophagus
- Cancer of stomach
- Cancer of intestines( colon)
- Cancer of pancreas, gall bladder, liver.
- Skin cancers
We are equipped with various instruments such as
- Diode laser (for varicose veins, haemorrhoids)
- Bipolar vessel sealing device
- Ultrasonic dissector
- Allen electrocautery