MBBS, MS, Dip. NB, FMAS.
1.MBBS – Kasturba Medical College Mangalore 1996.
2.MS – Kasturba Medical College Mangalore 2003.
3.Dip. NB – national board of exams Delhi 2006.
4.Fellowship In Minimal Access Surgery – Conferred by Association of surgeons of India at Baroda in 2008.
5.Training in Laparoscopic Surgery at various places such as Coimbatore, Mumbai and Chennai.
6.Advanced Laparoscopy training at Ethicon Institute Chennai.
7.GyanBurman Fellowship in Hepatobiliary and Liver Transplant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi in June 2011.
Dr. Keshav Specializes in Minimal Access Surgery. Key hole surgery is performed for most surgeries which were earlier performed by open technique. Advanced surgeries such as laparoscopic hernia, laparoscopic cancer surgery and obesity surgery are some of our specialty. Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS) is only available in our hospital in entire city which boasts of six medical colleges.
• Diagnostic laparoscopy ( when the diagnosis is in doubt even after all investigations)
• Laparoscopic appendicectomy
• Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (removal of gall bladder)
• Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair ( groin hernia repair)
• Laparoscopic umbilical hernia repair
• Laparoscopic incisional hernia repair( hernia following pervious abdominal surgery)
• Laparoscopic perforation closure ( stomach or duodenal perforation)
• Laparoscopic splenectomy
• Laparoscopic surgery for cancer of stomach and colon
• Laparoscopic surgery for hiatus hernia
• Laparoscopic surgery for achalasia cardia
• Laparoscopic surgery for undescended abdominal testis
• Laparoscopic surgery for ovarian and uterine disorders( hysterectomy)
• Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery for gall baladder removal, appendicectomy, hysterectomy, umbilical hernia.
Laparoscopic Hernia surgery.
Laparoscopic surgery for cancer.
Single Incision Laparoscopic surgery.
Dr. Keshav Prasad Y. V. MS, Dip. NB, FMAS.
Mobile +91 98452 95634
Chief Laparoscopic Surgeon
Mangala Institute of Laparoscopic Surgery
Vajra Hills, Kadri, Mangalore
Ph : 0824 2443088, 2443445/ 2443446 / 2446777/ 2443286