MBBS – Kasturba Medical College Mangalore in 1986.
MS – Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore in 1990.
Contributed to medical literature by writing text books—SRB’s MANUAL OF SURGERY for MBBS and PG students [ 1st edition on 2004, 2nd edition on 2007] and SRB’s SURGERY FOR NURSES [ 1st edition 2006] for nursing students and Jaypee gold standard mini atlas series SURGICAL DISEASES (2007).
Dr. SriramBhat is a well know surgeon in and around Mangalore. He has vast teaching experience spanning more than two decade. He is a dedicated surgeon and performs all major and minor surgical procedures. He also performs laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures. Dr. SriramBhat is among few surgeons in mangalore to perform Endovenous Laser therapy for varicose Veins.
• Diagnostic laparoscopy ( when the diagnosis is in doubt even after all investigations)
• Excision of soft tissue swellings such as lipomas, sebaceous cyst, dermoid cyst.
• Surgery for inguinal and incisional hernias both open and laparoscopic.
• Surgery for thyroid swellings.
• Surgery for breast disease such as fibroadenomas and cancer of breast.
• Surgery of stomach, small and large intestines
• Cancers of pancreas, bileduct.
• Surgery for haemorrhoids(cryotherapy, laser), fissure and fistula in ano.
• All basic surgeries
• Laparoscopic surgery for appendix, gall bladder stones, hernia
Vajra Hills, Kadri Road, Mangalore – 575003 Karnataka, India.
Ph: +91 824 2446777 +91 824 2443445
Fax: +91 824 2444124
Website : www.mangalahospital.in